HTC Services Support Local Businesses Through COVID-19 Outbreak
The “normal” of how your business operates is ever changing as you continue to monitor the effects of COVID-19 and implement preventative measures for your employees, customers and community. HTC recognizes your needs as a company evolve by the day, and your priority involves maintaining communication with your team and customers amid a world-wide pandemic.
Whether your team is transitioning to a remote work setting or you’ll maintain your office with in-house adjustments, HTC can help ensure connectivity and information security for your employees and sensitive data. It’s our goal to make sure of all the challenges your business may face in the coming weeks, communication isn’t one of them.
How HTC can help
HTC understands the economic hardship COVID-19 has placed on businesses. As you consider how to navigate this unique situation with your employees and company, HTC is offering some economic relief.
- All HTC Smart Business Bundle customers and all HTC Business Services broadband subscribers will receive a $20 bill credit for April and May.
- HTC will waive the $50 service fee for business members that subscribe to our conference bridge plans, and all conference bridge plans will be 50% off through April and May.
- Business members with HTC maintenance agreements on their phone systems will receive unlimited call feature and voice mail configuration services through April and May.
For your team members who will work remotely over the course of this outbreak, HTC offers several services to keep them connected.
- PBX and hosted phone system management: No matter where your employees are located, they can all work under the same phone system. With virtual PBX features, all team members are just an extension call away from each other.
- Call forwarding: You don’t want to miss a single call that comes into your business, and with call forwarding, you don’t have to. You can establish call forwarding to your mobile phone. So, when a customer calls your main business number, they’re automatically transferred to your mobile number with no interruption or manual hold and transfer, which can lead to many dropped calls.
- Bandwidth evaluation: As more work is performed in the office or by your remote employees, can your bandwidth handle the increased load? You don’t want to slow productivity, so HTC can perform a bandwidth evaluation to determine if your current internet subscription fits the needs of your new style of business.
- Remote data backup: Accidents happen. With employees tackling a new way to work, it’s possible you may face a few growing pains. If a laptop breaks or a project folder is accidentally deleted, HTC can help you retrieve that information with remote data backup. HTC safely and securely holds your private information in a cloud-based system and can retrieve it if necessary.
- Temporary equipment: HTC has the ability to not only support you through the change occurring within your business but to also equip you for it. Handsets, mobile hot spots, and other hardware can be implemented to help your business run more efficiently.
- Teleconferencing solutions: Just because your team is no longer in one building doesn’t mean you can’t have productive group work sessions. With teleconferencing solutions offered by HTC, your team has access to meet, share ideas and continue business without relying solely on email.
- Managed network and firewall: Online hackers are feeding off the concern for and urgency of COVID-19. With one click, you or your employee could give dangerous malware the access it needs to steal private information or corrupt your entire network. HTC offers a managed network and firewall to fight against viruses, malware and other harmful digital agents that could negatively impact your business. It’s like having your own fully-staffed IT team around the clock.
Why it matters
While we all take preventative steps to remain healthy and maintain business to the best of our ability, it’s not possible to predict all the changes ahead. Putting the necessary measures into place now will allow your team to work remotely, maintain communication and keep your network protected. HTC is here to help. To learn more about our business services, call 843-369-6851.